Wednesday 3 June 2009

Making your own Chipboard Album

Photo Log Book – using Delish Design – Petite Peppercorn Double Dipped 6x6 papers

I decided to use these gorgeous 6x6 papers to create a little album of the pictures which Abigail has taken, most of the photo’s are black and white and go very well with these papers, excite for the one photo – which is my current favourite photo which Abigail has taken of her friend’s eye.
Products used :- Petite Peppercorn Double Dipped Paper Collection Delish Design Clear stack acetate (6x6)










I tried to incorporate a different BRIGHT colour on each separate page – Abigail is very outgoing and has a very strong personality – so the bright colours are well suited to her. It is really a nice way to use up your bits of pieces, on page 1 I have used a Green Tara 10cm Hot Pink flower and sprayed some Glimmermist Tattered Rose on it, and then folded it in half and added a Melissa Frances Resin Embellishment,


Here is a collage of the whole book :-


To make the little book is really simple, I used a 12x12 sheet of chipboard which I received when I got my goodies from Adrienne and simply cut them into four 6x6 pieces of chipboard. I then inked all the edges with Black Ink, and started covering the pages with the 6x6 sheets from the Petite Peppercorn Double Dipped Paper Collection. Once I completed each page, I then punched two holes in each page and tied them together with black & white ribbon.
I really enjoyed using these papers, it's always nice to use black & white because there are sooo many different colours which can be used with it.
Thanks for looking
Heidi

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...