Wednesday 9 February 2011

Inspiration Wednesday with Francine

Welcome to Inspiration Wednesday- todays inspiration is of course to inspire you to create some lovely Valentines layouts for the partner in your life. This week Adrienne gave me some My Minds Eye- State of Play papers which were very lovey dovey in muted reds and pinks and come with a diecut sheet which makes it easy to embellish your page with matching embellies.

Here is the layout i created using this line

Image

I have had a big diecut heart shape in my stash since i first started scrapbooking years ago so thought that i would drag that out to use on this layout of my husband. i traced round the shape onto one of the papers in the range since my red diecut was too bright for the papers. Lots of inking around all the distressed edges to give a more masculine feel as well. i used some calico and ruched it up abit with some plain swirly stick on ribbon to look more masculine as well.

i made an envelope out of my scraps to write all my journalling in so that stays private!! A great idea for layouts where you want to Add heartfelt journalling that only you can open and read. Of course my layout woudn't be complete with out some flowery embellishments somewhere so i added this prima vine rather than flowers.

Why not make a layout of your loved one? It's easy to forget the partners- since most of our pages tend to be focussed on our adorable children!


I hope that this will inspire you to have a go and i hope to see some amazing layouts in the gallery coming up to Valentines Day on the 14th February.

Francine

Products Used

State of the Heart- Accessory Sheet
Full of Love paper
Love Meter
Sweet Nothings
Prima Valentine Vine - Red
Calico
Ribbon
Prima Red Alphabet stickers

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...