Tuesday 28 June 2011

ALTERING JANDALS with Megan

so this is what the jandals looked like before I revamped them - I think they're ugly but then I don't like jandals lol! Sorry Michelle!
I cut off the plastic straps and had to use the pliers to pull out the bits on the back of the jandal.

Image

I cut strips of paper to replace the straps, and then did a lot of fussy cutting to decorate and some Prima flowers.

Image

Image

Image


Products used:

Once Upon a Springtime - Graphic 45
Prima Flowers
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Fiskars border punch

2 comments:

Esther said...

Oh WOW! WOW! WOW! Love this project! Must go and buy some jandals, lol

Philippa said...

Hi Megan, I really love these and this is the best use of jandals ever (I don't like them either!). I adore these papers too. Just gorgeous..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...