Thursday 16 June 2011

Introducing our new Off the Page Design Team Members

We are thrilled to welcome two wonderful new designers to the Patch family!!! I am sure they will inspire and challenge you with their amazing talent. Join me to :welcome: Megan & Sarah.

Image"Hi, I'm Sarah! I live in Wellington with my husband Shanan, my high school sweetheart. We've been in Wellington for almost three years but were born in Invercargill and spent 8 years living and studying in Dunedin. We have two extremely spoiled cats, a Balinese named Gabriel and a Silver Shaded Persian named Luna. Needless to say, all of my creations carry a little bit of extra "embellishment" in the form of cat hair!

I've been crafty and creative my whole life. As a child I distinctly remember saving the foil from easter eggs and cutting it into tiny pieces to store in a tic tac box and use as glitter! As an adult, with a whole drawer full of glitter, I often look around and wonder at how excited that little girl would be to play in my craft room! I love paper crafting and stamping and make time every day to indulge my obsession! I also enjoy crochet, sewing and quilting, jewellery design and cake decorating. When I'm not creating I'm usually curled up in my favourite chair with a book - I love everything from a sappy romance to a great mystery or horror novel. My favourite authors are Nora Roberts, Janet Fitch, Dean Koontz and Stephen King.

I'm looking forward to becoming a part of the Scrappin' Patch family and stretching my creative wings with some awesome products - hopefully inspiring you along the way!"

And some lovely examples of Sarah's work..

Image

Image

Image


INTRODUCING MEGAN.....
Image
Hi!
My name is Megan Gourlay, and I live 5 mins north of Christchurch, in Woodend, with my husband Forbes - yes that really is his first name!, and our two fur babies, Dougal and McKenzie.
Im a bit of an old fashioned chick, in that I love anything heritage, whether Im scrapping layouts, or reading etc. So my scrapping does tend to feature heritage layouts at times.
I started off making cards originally back in 2001 and did nothing else for a long time. Some years later I ventured into OTP, and layouts came along a long time later. OTP remain one of my favourite things to scrap!
I love distressing things, inking and stamping so you will find a lot of my OTP or layouts tend to incorporate those things. I love creating girly things, and find items for boys more of a challenge, but Im quite stubborn by nature, so I don't give in!
Ive been on the DT at Artistic Document, which is based in Australia for the last 12months, and I also have been teaching classes for the past three years.
Im delighted to be invited to join the DT at 'the Patch', and look forward to showing you some OTP tricks and hopefully teach some classes!



Image

Image

Image

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...