Friday 1 July 2011

1st Fortnightly Challenge - Ends 14th July

Hi everyone,

Wow I can't believe it is July already... where did JUNE go...

So this month it is all about WINTER! With July being the coldest month of the year ... it is only fitting that all the challenges will be around this wintery theme.

And I know you guys all love Multiphoto challenges so my challenge for you is to create a multi-photo layout that has more than 4 photos on it.

Here is my example layout... using my latest favourite Martha Stewart punch - the daisy border! And I used up some cardstock in craft and turquoise, The patterned paper is Simple Stories and very Old Scenic Route and Jenny Bowlin Alphas.

Image

You have till 14th July to place your layout in the gallery and remember, if you complete all 3 challenges during Jyly (the sketch challenge and the 2 fortnightly challenges), you might be chosen to be "In The Spotlight" next month!

Cheers
MICHELLE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...