Monday 4 July 2011

Brand New Challenge - OTP

Yay - it's time for the first OTP challenge! I promise it's an easy one....

Image

This month I'd like you to make a set of cards with a matching box! You can make any size cards you like, and any kind of box. We're celebrating a Winter Wonderland this month, so use some icy blue and glittering rhinestones or glitter on your gorgeous creation!

Image

I love having little sets like this on hand for last minute hostess or teacher gifts. I made a pizza box (directions here) with little 3"x3" notecards and envelopes. The decoration on the box is all on a removable belly band.

Image

You can use stamps, chipboard, images cut from paper, rub-ons - whatever your heart desires! Make full size cards or mini, make them all different or matchy matchy - it's up to you! I like to keep the cards simple and sentiment free so they can be used for many occasions - this size are perfect to accompany flowers or a gift. Most of my decoration goes on the box which can be re-used once the cards are gone.

Image

I made all four of my cards the same, with variations in paper and the colour of Prima flower used. I hope you have fun with this month's challenge, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Supplies:
Madeline Papers - Prima
Essentials 10 Flowers - Prima (looks like these are sold out!)
Rhinestones
MS Glitter and Gel Adhesive
Assorted stamps, punches and dies

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...