Saturday 2 July 2011

Monthly Sketch Challenge - Winter Wonderland

Gosh - we are in the 7th month of this year.... :wow: :wow: where has the time gone. This month we are celebrating Winter as we are in the midst of Winter at the moment, so the theme is WINTER WONDERLAND

I thought instead of just having a sketch, I would combine it with something else, so I googled WINTER WONDERLAND COLOURS and came up with these gorgeous colours, so your challenge this month is to combine some of the colours or all of the colours together with the sketch.

Image

here is my take on the sketch & colour combo

Image

and a couple of close up's of course :D

Image

For my flags I used my Glitz Love Games Banner Stamp and stamped directly onto Calico and then cut them out and use it for my title.

Image

Products used:-

Rocket Age Paper - Docking Maneuver
Red Bazzill Cardstock
Teresa Collins Notation Diecut Tags and used my Tim Holtz Cling Mount stamps on them - simply gorgeous :wow: :wow:
October Afternoon 5 & Dime - Shape Stickers
October Afternoon Mini Market Alpha Stickers
Basic Grey Basics Mono Alpha Stickers
7 Gypsies 97% Complete Label Stickers - Primitive
Glimmermist - Patina (Blue) and Mel's Diner (Red)

To be eligible to win the RAK from Adrienne you need to enter at least 2 of the challenges of the monthly challenge as well as getting the chance to be in the spotlight. You will be interviewed by Hannah and your interview and examples of your creations will be posted on the forum so that we can all get to know you and your fabulous work.

You have until 31st July to complete your layout and upload in the gallery over here http://scrappinpatch.co.nz/coppermine/t ... ?album=427

Happy Scrapping

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...