Monday 11 July 2011

Prima Mistables Canvas Sheet

The Prima Mistables Canvas sheets are quite versatile, there are so many things you can do with them to jazz them up, you paint, glimmermist, ink, emboss and stamp them.

I decided to emboss them with some Cuttlebug embossing folders and then used some glimmermist, Distress Ink and Shimmerz on them.

First I cut the flowers out, and then popped them into the cuttlebug die to give them some added texture.

Image

Image

then I added a mixture of Pumkin & Mel's diner Glimmermist on them, and for the leaves, I used Olive Vine Glimmermist.

Image.

Once the glimmermist had dried, I gently glided the Distress Ink - Vintage Photo over the flower so that the ink would darken the embossed / raised edges. Lastly once everything had dried, I put the flower together using a material brad, and then painted some Shimmerz paint - white on them, this allowed me to curl the edges of flower so when it dried it stayed in that shape.

Image

I promise you won't be disappointed, I am also thinking about running a class using these gorgeous sheets.... so watch this space

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...