Sunday 21 August 2011

Fancy Pants OTP with Sarah

Parties should be fun to put together - especially if you're short on time! The It's Your Day range by Fancy Pants is perfect - I whipped up a banner, gift box, place cards, treat bags and a few cards in no time at all.

Image

I created the banner using this paper - as well as a large sticker and piece cut from this sheet. The scallops were created by layering 1" punched circles behind the banner.

Image

This paper is also fantastic for making quick and easy place cards and cards - just cut a rectangle or two, fold and embellish - so simple!

Image

I used the sticker sheet and a few different papers for some super quick cards - you could easily use the same supplies to make individual invites for each guest.

Image

The cake time paper was so cute - I used the cakes to embellish all my party pieces - simply cut around them and pop up on foam tape. I've embellished all the flames quickly with some Paprika Stickles - I love this stuff, it's the fastest way to add a little sparkle.

Image

I've used the cakes from the paper on the little treat bags, and also on the die-cut box. Just be sure to adhere them to only one side of the box closure so it doesn't have to be destroyed to get at the goodies inside!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Very cute, we have a number 10 birthday coming up in a few weeks. This Mama should start getting organised. Thanks Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...