Wednesday 19 October 2011

Alla Prima Inspiration Take 2

Hi everyone,

I am so excited to share with you all my second layout using the Alla Prima collection. The more I work with this collection the more I love it. Again, I have used a beachy photo of Liam on our 'walk' down to Cathedral Cove last summer, I love how the greens and the blues of the hills and the ocean tone in with the hues of the patterned papers.

Here is my layout:
I have used this Prima Brick Fence Mask to create a simple yet really effective background to form the basis of my layout. Next I fussy cut out the leaves and vines from the reverse side of the Low Key patterned paper to frame the left hand side of my photo. Lastly, I added a flower cluster and misted the Londonerry - Resist Canvas Shapes with Studio Calico Mister Huey's Mist.

I hope you have enjoyed my second layout that I have created with the Alla Prima collection. I know it is one of my favourites and Prima has managed to create another amazing and easy to use range with this collection.

Have a great day!
// Michelle

1 comment:

Megan Gourlay said...

looks brilliant Michelle! This range was not one of my picks but you're persuading me to go get some :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...