Wednesday 23 November 2011

Design Team Inspiration - Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue

It is time for another DT inspiration post!

This time I was lucky enough to receive some Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue goodness in my design kit. I really really really enjoyed working with these papers. One of my favourite parts of designing is getting to work with ranges that I wouldn't have normally picked out for myself.

Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue is full of yummy pinks, purples, sea foam greens and blacks which give your layouts a hint of glamour but still being fun and easy to work with. In Particular, Vintage Vogue works well for girls of all ages from wee little ones (like my Taylor) to the tweens and even BOM pages.

My first layout encompasses several of the patterned papers in several layers. I have used the reverse side of the Eau de Parfume to form the base of my layout. Used a die cut template (from some Prima Packaging) to make the layered parentheses shapes with the Corner Boutique and Dress Shop patterned papers and cut out the little shape at the bottom of this paper to use an embellishment.

Other products used: Ephemera, Prima Bling, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Prima Cream Trim, Prima Butterfly, Scrapware Birdcage, Twine

My second layout compasses more Vintage Vogue Ephemera which is great value at $7.90 for 112 different pieces, both sides of the Beauty Parlour patterned papers and left over pieces from the papers I used in my first layout.


I hope you have enjoyed my inspiration for today. I have just sent both of these layouts to the store so they should be up for display shortly if you want to see them in real life.

Have a great day!
// Michelle


2 comments:

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

oh what sweet layouts-they came out just adorable!

tfs :)

sarabeth

Heidi said...

absolutely GORGEOUS MICHELLE

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...