Tuesday 10 January 2012

Welcoming back.....Heidi Barclay

Heidi had taken a 6 month break from DT work but now she is back at the Patch to inspire you with the rest of the talented team.....more still to be announced.


Hi, my name is Heidi and I live in Christichurch with hubby, Richard and two daughters Abigail and Emma.  We are originally from SA but moved to NZ in 2000, spent 10 years in Auckland and then decided we needed a lifestyle change and moved down South, to Canterbury and have not looked back.


I am a customs broker and work for one of NZ's largest Freight Forwarders and love my job.  I have been scrapbooking for 7 years now. Initially I started buying stuff at the Warehouse and then I discovered on-line scrapbook stores and was totally hooked.  I have been on two design teams before, one with Scrapbook Studio where I taught classes in Auckland and then down in Christchurch was part of the Scrappin Patch design Team from 2009 to 2011. 


My style has certainly changed since I first started scrapping, I went through a Shabby Chic style and then an arty farty style which I seem to enjoy more now.  My favourite manufacturers at the moment are Echo Park, Simple Stories, Lilly Bee Design, October Afternoon, and Little Yellow Bicycle.  I love using Distress Inks, Glimmermist, Paint, adding texture and adding lots of little bits and pieces.


I am absolutely thrilled to be part of the design team for 2012 and look forward to working with all the talented ladies on the Design Team.  Please visit my blog.


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Heidi, I'm so happy to see you on the Patch team again!

harbourgal said...

Yay heidi you have been missed at the Patch! Can't wait too see all your latest creations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...