Thursday 2 February 2012

Love Echo Park

Hi everyone, it's Annelie here!

I am so happy to be back on the Design Team, and I'm very excited about my first share with you!

Adrienne sent some of Echo Park's LOVELY "Yours Truly" products to me.

These papers work perfect for any photo, but especially for someone you love. For this LO I used one of my latest favourite photos of my eldest.





I started of by adding some splashes of red glimmermist to the cardstock, something I seem to be doing a lot lately.

Making little "banners" out of a few of the papers was fun. It shows of the lovely patterns, but leaves space for my photo at the same time.

Around the photo I tied a little tulle, added a pin & a metal charm from Prima.



I like sewing on my pages, so I did a little bit of that, and added a sticker from the "Yours Truly" sticker chart in my corner cluster.



In the right bottom corner, again I used some stickers, but I also cut out the word "truly" from the paper strip you normally cut off and throw away!



Finally, as my journaling I cut out some phrases from the "B-side" of the "Rose blossom" paper.




The corrugated alphas from Little Yellow Bicycle was perfect for my title.

So, what do you think?

Check back later in the week for more DT inspiration, we've got loads of stuff coming!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

oh Annelie this is absolutely STUNNING, Love everything about it... the colours, the splatters, just FABBO CHICKIE

Megs said...

wow,well you certainly rocked this one! Love it!!

Lainie said...

It's gorgeous Annelie and those papers are definitely way cool!

Mrs Frizz said...

well ... I like it a whole lot ... fabbo layout buddy ...

Lana said...

Love love love! Everything about it. Great stuff Annelie.

Allie.Duckienz said...

This is lovely! I really like how the red hearts either side of her head look like hair bows too. Great layout that is very on trend :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...