Monday 12 March 2012

DT Inspiration

Hi everyone!

Today's inspiration post is my last creation using Echo Park's Yours Truly collection. I have absolutely loved this range. It has provided endless inspiration for myself and it's even better that each page is double-sided, giving you a great range of beautiful patterns to play with.

The title itself lends itself to lovey creations so I've created another card that would be suitable for someone special and even a wedding.



I used a swirly background pattern and complemented that with a lot of circular shapes including a doilie which I think adds a touch of elegance to an otherwise modern design. For a bit of added texture and balance I used a strip of grey satin ribbon which also adds to the elegance.

I've kept the colour palette quite muted apart from a pop of colour in the centre highlighting the rosette. I was going to include a sentiment but I thought the heart in the centre said it all :)


I hope this provides you with some inspiration for your next special card or project.

X Lana

Products used: Echo Park 'Yours Truly' Collection, Doilie, Ribbon, Bazzill Cardstock, Tim Holtz Rossette Die.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...