Thursday 1 March 2012

March Sketch Challenge


Hi Everyone,

Its my turn for the sketch challenge this month, and I chose to use a sketch from Monika at monma.blogspot.com
Monika does some amazing sketches and you can see the rest of them on her blog by clicking on the link at the top of the home page, on her blog.  She also happens to be the owner of one of Swedens biggest online forums Allt om Scrap.




Megan's Layout


I loved the simplicity of the layout too and you get to add layers without making looking too overloaded.  Ive been a tad predictable :) and used my favourite papers from Prima Printery range and some flowers from my stash, and a  Dusty Attic clock face.  The metal clock face is Tim's and Ive turned the clock hands to the time the quake struck.  This photo was taken on top of the Port Hills by someone else - I found it on Rise Up Christchurch facebook page.

Belinda's Layout



Hi Girls, this layout I really enjoyed as though it is a simple design, there is a lot of room to make it your own. For this I have embraced the Amy Tangerine range that Adrienne has in, it is so funky! Using white Bazzil as my base, then a scrap of Pink Paislee Vintage Moon distressed on top for contrast, I then layered Amy Tangerine Fabric Paper at the top and bottom of my photo. Using Amy Tangerine Wishing and All Together Stickers to embellish along with Amy Tangerine Hello Thickers for my title... fun eh!!


Hope you all enjoy the sketch and Im looking forward to see what you come up with!
Happy scrapping!
Megan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...