Thursday 31 May 2012

Cupcakes!

Hi everyone :)

Today I'm sharing more of the Best Creation Inc's Let's Party range. I loooooove cupcakes, the look and taste! So I thought I'd make a couple of cute cupcake cards using some cupcake elements that can be found within this range.

My first card features a doilie background that I've sprayed with some Shimmerz Paints Coloringz in Pink Stiletto. This gave a nice texture to the base of my card. The main feature is of course the cupcake and I've finished that off with a button detail and the sentiment.




For my second card I cut out some cupcake shapes that be found on one of the Let's Party sheets. They're set on a green background on the sheet but I wanted to put them on pink girly strip. To make the pink cupcakes stand out from this I just added a simple white gel pen border. Then I added a couple of rhinestones for some extra bling :)





Thanks for stopping by! I hope this gave you some inspiration for your next card project :)

x Lana

Products used: Best Creation Inc Let's Party, Tulle, Doilie, Bazzill Cardstock, Shimmerz Paints Coloringz - Pink Stiletto

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...