Monday 21 May 2012

More Prairie Hill inspiration

Hi ladies - welcome back to the blog this Monday!

Today I'm sharing another LO using Pink Paislee's "Prairie Hill" collection. I wanted to have a bit more colour on this LO, compared to my previous one. So I picked up the blue in the collection by using a blue cardstock as my base. The mist splatter is a dark bule/grey Studio Calico mist.



I have layered patterened paper & vellum a little un-even to get movement in my LO, also adding my favourite; big banners of course!


The circels are chipboard decorations from the collection, I LOOOOOVE them! They add such interest to the page!


I truly love the colours in this collection! Have you got it yet??? Share if you have created something with this collection please, I'd love to see what YOU did!

//Annelie

Products used:
Pink Paislee Prairie Hill papers & chipboard
Bazzill cardstock
Studio Calico mist
Maya Road envelope
Basic Grey alphas

4 comments:

Heidi said...

another fabulous layout Annelie, I love the banners, and the colors are just so bright and fun

Megan said...

I love what you've done with this collection, your layouts look stunning!

Jane said...

stunning love this range and those cicles are very handy..Isla has the most beautiful eyes.

Lana said...

Ooo I love Annelie! I love how you've layered various patterns and they all work together :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...