Saturday 26 May 2012

More Webster's Pages Inspiration...

Good morning fellow scrappers :). Erin back one more time with some Webster's Pages inspiration for you. If you recall, I've been working with the Sunday Picnic range and I've really enjoyed doing so. It's just so versatile, and filled with a lush array of colors from which to choose! I've shown you how to make something with the more feminine shades, and then how to create something funky and grungy with the more masculine shades. So today I'm here to share with you something in-between, and a bit more on the softer side...

"Picnic Day"
It seemed only fitting to do a picnic layout with this range! This is my oldest child, Wyatt on a recent picnic we had :). I borrowed a couple details from the Western Romance and Seaside Retreat collections, in addition to the Sunday Picnic papers. I loved the yellows/greens/browns collaboration, and added just a handful of florals to embellish my page...

Here I've taken a Webster's Pages "Florette", topped it with a paper Prima flower and a button from the Webster's Pages Sparklers "Vintage II Buttons" pack.

The doggie is fussy cut from a sheet out of the Western Romance collection, and the hammock is from Seaside Retreat. There really is no other paper line out there better for fussy cutting!!

I've included hidden journaling on this layout, which I do quite often as I generally have a lot to say! I've also used my sewing machine to stitch around the balloons and the "invite card" as well.

And that is all I have for you today! I hope I've at least nudged you toward snatching up some of this collection for yourself- if you haven't already :). There really are SO many ways in which you can put it to work for you.
Thank-you so much for having me this month- I've enjoyed sharing my projects with you over the past few weeks and look forward to seeing you all again real soon! Take care :),
xErin

Products Used:
 







Other:
7 Dots Studio mini alpha stickers
doilies
trim

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Gorgeous Erin, I love this layout the fussy cutting and all

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...