Wednesday 23 May 2012

STARS in Their Eyes Week 2 Winners!!

Okay, everyone....I have FINALLY decided on the winners!! I have struggled with this all day...it was a very tough decision. Everyone knocked this out of the park, and I wish I could choose all of you! Thank you again for playing along :P6:

Here are my winners...................... :winner: :winner: :winner: :winner:

1st - Kelly Foster
2nd - Sara Zenger
3rd - Beverley Warwick

:J: :J: :J: :J: :J:

Kelly's layout just wowed the heck out of me...it contains every single thing I love! Her colors just jumped out at me, and it really impressed me. Sara's misting and distressing caught my eye, and I feel like it truly embodies all of my favorite techniques. Beverley's page used so many of my favorite things, and she even used a sketch, which I love. These three are my top choices.

:P4: :WW: :P4: :WW: :P4: :WW: :P4: :WW:

I am so honored to be a part of this amazing competition. I never really thought I had any kind of "style," but seeing you guys create pages based on my own has shown me otherwise. I realize now that I do have a style...although I don't know the word for it...haha! I really am floored at all the terrific pages. Thank you, again, for letting me be a part of it!! And thank you to Erin for inviting me to join in!

Good luck with Week 3, everyone!


HERE are the layouts...

1st Place: Kelly Foster

















2nd Place: Sara Zenger

















3rd Place: Beverly Warwick


















Thank-you SO MUCH to all who participated this week- your layouts were insightful, inspirational, and truly showed that you got to know Missy's style and put it to work!! Congrats to the winners this week!!

A special thanks to Missy for taking part in the competition- for challenging these girls to go outside their comfort zone and perhaps try something they never have before! YOU are an inspiration!!

Have you seen the latest STAR?? If not, be sure to scroll down to Belinda's post below!!

1 comment:

Lainie said...

Congratulations everyone, stunning work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...