Wednesday 23 May 2012

STARS IN THEIR EYES WEEK THREE

I have been so excited to reveal my STAR. I'm not one that usually follows one designer, but once seeing this girls work I find myself returning back to it all the time. So without further delay, here is....

JESSY CHRISTOPHER

Hello! My name is Jessy Christopher. I am a preschool teacher & an avid scrapbooker in Malaysia. Married to my sweetheart, Eric for 7 years now & we have 2 feline fur-babies. I started off with digital & hybrid scrapbooking and finally ventured into paper scrapbooking in the early of 2008. What I love the most about scrapbooking is the freedom to express myself. My creations have been featured in various manufacturers websites, published in online magazines & also scrapbook magazines ie; Creating Keepsakes, Paper Crafts & Scrapbook Trends. Also designing for Basic Grey, Doodlebug Design, Donna Salazar Designs & My Scrapbook Nook.








Jessy has a fantastic blog and a love following her on Pinterest too, check it out!

And as usual we too have been asked to do a layout in the style of our STAR. 

... Love Belinda


Your challenge is to design a layout in the style of the STAR, (not a scraplift of any of the STARS'
designs) so be sure to go do your homework and check our her blog to see what inspires you the most.

JUDGING

They will then be judged by the STAR. Each week points will be awarded for first (4 pts), second(3pts) and third (2pts), and all other entries will receive 1 pt. At the conclusion of the competition the one with the most points will bag the STAR prize, with second and third receiving a consolation prize.

Have fun ladies, and I cannot wait to see what you have created.....your layouts should be uploaded over here... http://scrappinpatch.co.nz/coppermine/index.php?cat=64 by 8pm Tuesday 29th May 2012.

**NOTE: Please include a blurb about what aspect of the STAR's designs and style have inspired you, and how you incorporated them into your layout. Additionally, please include your name in the title of your layout to assist with the judging- thanks!!**


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...