Wednesday 30 May 2012

Teaser Revealed!

Hi Everyone!
Yesterday I drove out to see Adrienne and pick up my kit and she gave me a couple of the new Sizzix dies to play with!  I have'nt used Sizzix brand dies before, unless you count Tim Holtz, but these were no problem to use. Just follow the picture instructions on the back and pop it through your machine, easy peasy!  There are three types of dies to choose from in the shop - a circle, bracket shape or square windows, - I have used the circle die.

Ive layered my base cardstock with another sheet of cardstock for stability and versamark stamped the background with some Prima stamps I had in my stash.  The paper and embellishments are from Primas En Francais collection, rich hues of browns and  blues - flowers, wooden button shapes and chipboard and papers - and a bit of handstitching to finish it off.



Thanks for popping in today!
Megan


3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Beautiful card Megan! Well done :)

Lainie said...

What a beautiful card Megan. I love the cluster of embellies, just beautiful.

Francine said...

beautiful as always Megan- love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...