Thursday 7 June 2012

DT Inspiration

Hi everyone!

Today I'm showing you a couple of cute cards for boys using the Best Creation Inc Robot range.

My first card is quite simple and easy to make but still very effective with its geometric shapes. I wanted to use squares to show off a selection of the patterns within this range. To soften the look a little I put a vellum circle over the squares. I finished the look with more circular shapes showing off the number 5 and a strip of green ribbon to tie all the colours in.




My second card features this gorgeous wee robot I found lurking in one of my craft drawers. Unfortunately he's not part of the Robot range but there are still plenty of other robots to choose from within that range. Since this guy is so cute I wanted to make him the focus so I just built the card around him using a rocket journalling piece from the range, some banner detail and a bit of black twine.




Hope you enjoyed my inspiration for you today. Make sure you leave a comment, I love reading your feedback :)

x Lana

Products used: Best Creation Inc Robot,  Bazzill Cardstock, Tim Holtz Distressing Tool

1 comment:

Tanz_20 said...

Lana I just love the little robot & rocket on this card. and great fun colours for any boy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...