Tuesday 26 June 2012

More PP Spring Jubliee Inspiration

Hi,

This is the last layout I have to share with you that I have created with the Pink Paislee Spring Jubilee collection.  


I really wanted to create another multiphoto layout but using bigger photos and not small ones and this time around I fussy cut out the flowers and the birdcage from the Spring Jubilee - Bash patterned paper and used it to create frames around my photos.  The one thing I have discovered when using this collection is that the bright colours work especially well with black and white photos as the brightness in the papers really draw your eye into the photos themselves.  



To give the layout texture and more dimension I used a dienamics rolled roses die and created cute little paper flowers which you can see above to go along side some Prima flowers.  I have also added a Butterfly from a Spellbinders Fanciful Flight set and finished off the layout with some chipboard from MME Follow Your Heart collection. 

I hope you have enjoyed my latest inpsiration and thanks for stopping by the blog today.
Cheers
//Michelle



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...