Wednesday 20 June 2012

Stars in Their Eyes - Week Seven

Week 7 already - that means only two more weeks to go. Well done if you have been with us from the beginning.  If you haven't joined in yet be sure to create this week and upload it to our gallery.  Read on for details.....

And my STAR is previous DT member - HANNAH BLAIR.....


Hi, my name is Hannah and I live on the beautiful Hibiscus Coast, just north of Auckland, NZ. I've been married to Rob for 13 years, and we have 2 gorgeous boys, Ethan (10) and Tyler (7). I work full time from home as a medical writer. I really enjoy writing, and my other interests include reading, photography, baking, music and scrapbooking (of course)!
I started scrapbooking in 2005 when Tyler was a baby. It is a creative outlet for me, and I view scrapbooking as a form of art. I find it therapeutic and relaxing, and love getting together to scrap with friends. Preserving memories for my family is a bonus, and my boys love looking back on my albums and reliving those moments.
Over the years, I have been published several times in Up2Scrap, Scrapbooking Memories and For Keeps magazines. I have also been on several Design Teams, including Scrappin' Patch for a few years. I'm currently on the Design Team for Challenge Me Happy.

To see some more examples of my work, head to my blog (http://www.blairsboys.wordpress.com) and choose the "Scrapbooking" category. Lots of layouts there!
I hope you enjoy creating a layout in my style, and I am really looking forward to seeing all your creativity!

Hannah

Here are some examples that are typical of Hannah's style....






Your challenge is to design LO in the style of the STAR, (not a scraplift of any of the STARS' designs) so be sure to do your homework and check our her blog to see what inspires you the most.

JUDGING

They will then be judged by HANNAH!! Each week points will be awarded for first (4 pts), second(3pts) and third (2pts), and all other entries will receive 1 pt. At the conclusion of the competition the one with the most points will bag the STAR prize, with second and third receiving a consolation prize.

Have fun ladies, and I cannot wait to see what you have created.....your layouts should be uploaded over here... http://www.scrappinpatch.co.nz/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=506 by 8pm Tuesday 19th June 2012.

**NOTE: Please include a blurb about what aspect of the STAR's designs and style have inspired you, and how you incorporated them into your layout. Additionally, please include your name in the title of your layout to assist with the judging- thanks!!** 

1 comment:

Hannah Blair said...

Hi ladies,

If you want to see some more examples of my work, head to my blog (http://www.blairsboys.wordpress.com) and choose the "Scrapbooking" category. Lots of layouts there!

Have fun, and I look forward to seeing all your layouts next week :-)

Hannah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...