Monday 2 July 2012

American Craft - AMY TANGERINE

Well what can I say, I simply love the new lines from Amy Tangerine, especially the Sketchbook Range, the bright vibrant colours, and ohhhhh all the lovely embellishments that go with the range.... OHHH LA LA.  In this layout I have mixed some of the Sketchbook together with some older papers from Cosmo Cricket Delovely range, and some gorgeous SMASH Washi Tape, the bright colours mix soooo well together.


I made the circles with my new DieNamics Circle Die and on one circles I have raised them with some foam tape to give a little dimension but also to highlight Emma in the photo, and to follow on using circles, I have added some gorgeous Fabric Brads, some Prima Raja Centres,.and Robin's Nest dewdrops.


I cannot rave enough about all the little embellishments which the new Amy Tangerine range has, they are so YUMMY to work with and just finish the page off.

I hope you have found inspiration from this layout, and don't be afraid to use them, the bright, bold, fun colours just oooze SUMMER and FUN things.

Products used:-
Sketchbook Paper - Cindy's Sketch (American Crafts)
Amy Tangerine Sketchbook - Fabric Brads (American Crafts)
Die Cut Shape Embellishments (American Crafts)
Washi Tape (SMASH)
Prima Raja Centres
Robin's Nest Dewdrops

TFL & Happy Scrapping
Heidi

2 comments:

Unknown said...

super cute, Heidi- love how you've used this collection!

amytangerine said...

how fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...