Wednesday 18 July 2012

Catch The Wave with Fancy Pants!

Hi Scrappin Patch Fans!  Sara Zenger here again to show you more fun with the Fancy Pants Wave Searcher line!


 I had so much fun with this layout!  I love the sheets of paper that come with all the little cut out cards! I took this sheet and cut all the cards out then cut my photo to match the size.  This allowed me to create a great grid on my page.  I outlined all of the cards and photo with some of that amazing Glimmer Glam by Tattered Angels.  I added a border to the bottom of the layout and then had FUN with the Chipboard embellishments and coordinating buttons!

If you like what you see head on over to the Scrappin Patch Shop to get yours today!

Sara

1 comment:

Lainie said...

I like how you cut out the cards. Not sure that I'm brave enough to use orange glimmer glam like that though. It's a neat layout.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...