Saturday 28 July 2012

More Amy Tangerine......

Well this is my last post for the month, and I have to say I just loved working with the Amy Tangerine Lines from American Craft.

When my best friend & sister came out at the end of last year, we went to the Container Mall in Christchurch City, and the bright vibrant colours of the containers just suited these papers perfectly.


We took so many photo's and I wanted to have them all on one layout, so I decided to do a little mini Flip Album on the page to hold all the photo's taken on the day.


To hold the little album together I just used some Baker's Twine and a button and then a little Brad to twirl the twine around to keep it closed. 

  

I hope I have inspired you to try this papers out, the range is full of lovely bright vibrant colours, and will suit any type of layout whether it be birthday, boy, girl or seaside photo's - give it a try you won't be disappointed.

Products used in this layout


Amy Tangerine Paper - Oh My Galosh
Amy Tangerine Paper - Hanging Out
Amy Tangerine Foam Thickers - Lovely Blue
Amy Tangerine - Remarks Stickers - Alphas
Various colours of WASHI TAPE

TFL & Happy Scrapping 
Heidi

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Love how you have hidden all the extra photos - great idea. :)

Annelei said...

Love this Heidi, you are so clever!!!

Unknown said...

I really love how Amy Tangerine's papers and coordinating bits and bobs are vibrant and sketchy.

The sketchbook collection has really re-defined the way I look at cardmaking a bit - I always get more mixed media with her papers and stickers :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...