Thursday 19 July 2012

On the Go with Bo Bunny

Scrapping the boys used to be a bit of a challenge as there were sooooo many gorgeous girl papers, but not many for the little rascals in our lives. Now, however, manufactures are producing some wonderful boyish ranges, and truly nothing says cars, trucks and zoom like Bo Bunny's On the Go range. This selection is so versatile and can be adapted to many styles. I chose to think outside the square a little on this rather than using the 'whole" papers, I cut them up which was more 'my thing' and created a layout using 'white' space and paint to co-ordinate with the range. I cut embellishments from the ArgyleOn the Go, and Planes papers and arranged them around the double matted photo which used the b sides of the Planes and Scooter papers.



These were also sewn onto the page as were the diamonds that were cut and inked from the Argyle paper. Using foam tape to create depth and small stickers from the Dimensional Stickers sheet, along with washi tape, I think the Bo Bunny range has really complimented my photo and in true boyish style.


Thanks, and enjoy scrapping those boys!
Love Belinda

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh WOW Belinda that is a SUPER COOL layout - I love the bright colours and the stitching

Lainie said...

I love the colours on the white background and the mix of diamonds and circles. It's really cool.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...