Tuesday 10 July 2012

OTP Inspiration

Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing with you a card I made using the lovely Simple Stories 'Documented' range.



I'm a huge fan of typography so I must say I'm loving this collection! It can be made masculine, girly or neutral which is even better. One of my favourite papers features various inspirational sayings that are great for cards or layouts. You'll see on today's card I used 'Cherish the moment, life is good'.

I wanted this saying to be the main focus of my card so I kept everything else reasonably simple. My background paper also features inspirational sayings but on a much smaller scale.

I finished my card off with a butterfly button detail that includes some gorgeous wood buttons from Prima. I just love these! They come in a pack of 18 various shapes and sizes and they all have some sort of pattern on them. I used 2 on my card. I wanted the heart to stand out a little so flipped the bottom button over to just show the woodgrain instead of the pattern. These were tied together with a piece of twine.



Hope you enjoyed today's inspiration, thanks for stopping by :)

x Lana

Products used: Simple Stories 'Documented', Prima Wooden Buttons

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...