Saturday 7 July 2012

Stars in Their Eyes - Week 8 - Winners

Ok, Girls! I've got my top picks to announce this morning! What a tough decision....there were some really cute cards to pick from!!

3. Thank you so much Card by Topkatnz
I love the simplicity of this card. It's not 'fussy', and yet there are lots of really pretty, interesting details!


2. Thinking of You Card by Vicki
I adore the gorgeous, colorful flower! I love the vintage feel, but it's still so bright and cheery and I love the way she incorporated the sentiment. Super cute!



and my top pick is...

1. Sending You Sunshine... Card by Hayley
I love that, again, it's a simple layout, but it's all in the details! I love the big banner, love the sentiment strip that's popped up with another bit of patterned paper peeking out from below. And the buttons perfectly placed, finishing things off beautifully!




Thank you soooo much, to each of you that played along!! I hope some of you might be inspired now, to create cards once in awhile! :wink: And a special thanks to Lana (who could not be sweeter!) for inviting me to be a part of Stars in Their Eyes 2012. I'm honored and so appreciate y'all inviting me into your space here, and letting me participate in this fun event!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...