Wednesday 11 July 2012

Stars in Their Eyes - Week Nine - Winners

Well, you certainly know how to make things tough on a girl, don't you!!! Seriously, every single page in that gallery is amazing. There are so many talented scrappers here! I know people always say it was hard to choose, but it REALLY was. I loved seeing everyone's take on my style - it was such fun....

So, here are my picks.

3rd place- Skater Girl by Kelly Foster

I loved the fact that Kelly tried an 8.5 by 11 page! I've just recently started doing them and I'm hooked, so it was great to see her gorgeous page. I love the banner below the photo, her fussy cutting and the Girl Land paper she used. I reach for that a lot these days! Beautiful page, Kelly!
 



2nd Place- I Simply Enjoy Her by Hayley

Such a beautiful page! I love her use of the tags and that gorgeous, cut title. The kraft background and doilies are also something that just 'speak to me'. Such a wonderful layout, Hayley!
 


:winner:

Winner- Snow Angel by topkatnz

This page is stunning! I love the grey, with the touches of pink and purple. Her doily embellishment is beautiful. And those borders look amazing! I use that doily border punch ALL of the time! Such an ingenious way of incorporating the 8.5 by 11 page, too! Congrats on creating a gorgeous page, Heidi! I love it.
:)



(And I have to give a special shout out to Nannywazo because she literally made me laugh out loud when she mentioned that she noticed I love to eat! LOL, yes I do!) :LOL2:


It has been such a pleasure being here with you ladies. What a fun competition! I'm truly honored to have been your final star! Thank you so much for having me. And a special thanks to Michelle for the invitation. Wishing you all the best ~ Anabelle
Anabelle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...