Friday 13 July 2012

Summer Fun with Fancy Pants

Hi everyone, Sara Zenger here.  I am so happy to be here at The Scrappin Patch this month, and next, as a Guest Designer to show you some fun things to do with an awesome assortment of products.

Today I have a layout to share with you.  The layout contains products from the Fancy Pants line Wave Searcher.  I started the layout with some fun Glimmer Glam from Tattered Angels.  This was in a fun bright orange color that let me add some streaks of color to the back ground paper.  


I love the sheet of paper with the giant wave at the bottom and knew I had to put that to good use!  I even stacked it with a wave I cut out of the coordinating transparency in this line.  I wanted to give the layout a more finished off feel so I added the border to the top and the bottom of the layout.  I could not help my pile on the matching chipboard embellishments - those little tiki guys are too cute! 

Thanks for stopping by to take a peak, I will be back next week with more! 

Sara

Click below to see this amazing line in the Scrappin Patch Shop!
Fancey Pants - Wave Searcher 

2 comments:

Heidi said...

WOW Sara what a cool layout, those colours are fantastic.... gorgeous design as well

Patrice said...

Love these bright colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...