Thursday 23 August 2012

A Little School Spirit Tutorial

Hey Scrappin Patch Fans!  Its Sara Zenger back yet again!
Today I am going to share with you a tutorial and a layout made with the School Spirit line from Crate Paper.  This is by far one of my all time favorite lines from Crate Paper because its can be use for so many other things that are just school.



Lets get started!  I have seen lots of triangles these days and I love them!  Today I am going to show you how to make the triangle pattern on the left side of this layout.

(Please forgive the very bad lighting in my craft room!)
I cut the background sheet of white paper the size I want it to be.  I decided I wanted my triangles to the left of my photo and to take the whole space.  I used a ruler and drew the 3 triangles. Notice they are all going in a different direction but the sides all line up to give it an even look. 


Next I used my craft knife and ruler to carefully cut the triangles out. 


Now we have 3 negative triangles on our background sheet.

 Next I carefully cut 3 pieces of paper to fit behind my negative triangles. 

Then adhere those papers to the back side.  

Now our triangles are complete!


Like what you see?  Get your own School Spirit now from the Scrappin Patch Store!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...