Monday 6 August 2012

DT Inspiration - Fancy Pants Designs

Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing with you the fun range from Fancy Pants Design - Summer Soul! This collection is sure to get you in the mood for summer with its bright colour palette and beachy patterns.

I chose to make a birthday card and here it is...



I wanted to soften the background a little so I overlaid some vellum, then layered some embossed paper (using the reverse side), added some bakers twine, a rosette detail and banner sentiment. I'm really happy with how it came out.

I've got some more cards to share with you this month using this summery collection so make sure you check back :)

x Lana

Products used: Summer Soul 6x6 Paper Pad, Summer Soul Chipboard Banners, Tim Holtz Rosette Die.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...