Thursday 30 August 2012

Echo Park mini collections with Annelie

You all know that I am Echo Park's number one fan, right? I just LOVE LOVE LOVE all their collections, and there are not many that I don't have.

Last month I purchased two of their mini collections; Homemade, and School days.

In the kits you get 3 double sided papers and one sticker sheet. As always Echo Park deliver on colour and design and it's just perfect for my taste.

Here is the LO I made with the School days mini collection. Finally got that precious photo of miss almost 6 scrapped!!










With the Homemade mini collection, I scrapped about our Christmas baking. I love using non-Christmas themed papers for Christmas pages, and I'm really happy how this one came out:




There are lots of cool mini collections in the shop, go get yours now!

1 comment:

topkatnz said...

I love the mini kits too, just enough to make one or two pages without swimming in a whole collection pack! Absolutely gorgeous layouts as usual:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...