Saturday 25 August 2012

More Summer Soul with Annelie

Hello hello

I have one more LO to share, that I cooked up with the gorgeous Fancy Pants Summer Soul collection. You can find everything I have used for this LO & two more LO's + a card that I posted earlier here in the shop.

This time I went for a little less colour, but still summery & fresh & with loads of little embellishments.



Again, I have used the chipboard accents and the funky rub-ons, and I have also added buttons on this LO. I loooove buttons!

 
 
I also cut out some surfboards from one of the papers. The photos doesn't relate to surfing at all, but surfboards scream summer to me so I thought it was appropriate!
 


Also got a little journaling in about our Boxing Day beach tradition.



There you go! Three LO's and one card or more can be done with this fabulous kit! Enjoy!

Products used:
Fancy Pants Summer Soul papers, transparancy, rub-ons, buttons, chipboard (kit)
Fancy Pants Summer Soul Alpha stickers
Martha Stewart border punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...