Sunday 12 August 2012

Product Focus: Diecut Papers!

Good morning everybody!! So glad you stopped by today to check out my product focus for this month, which is Die Cut Papers!! You know- those big shaped papers included in many of our favorite manufacturer paper collections...most people simply stick them on a sheet of paper and use them as their background. But today, I'm going to show you that these papers can be used for so much more!

So here we go...

This month, I was sent die cut papers from two different KaiserCraft collections: Tiny Woods & Technologic. Let's take a look first at the Tiny Woods die cut:
To me, it was obvious what to do with this one! I'm a fussy cutter, so I simply cut out the tree shape to use as a large embellishment on my page. Additionally, I trimmed the scalloped section remaining and used it to create a banner:




Now, let's have a peek at the Technologic die cut:
I decided I'd cut up the die cut in pieces and layer them at the top of my layout. To break up the pattern a bit, I also used it as a stencil and traced its shape onto some of the solid color papers and layered them in there too :)...



Far more interesting and fun than just sticking the die cut onto a background paper, huh?

If you've loved what you've seen here and feel inspired, check out the Scrappin' Patch store today!! See my product list for direct links if you're looking to pick up these particular products!! Thank-you for checking in and letting me share with you!!!! Take care :)

Products Used:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...