Tuesday 18 September 2012

9 to 5 by October Afternoon with Trace...

I can never resist buying October Afternoon products! Look at the fabulous colours in this range, it works just as well with modern and funky as it does with shabby chic and vintage.
I find the label stickers that OA produce, such handy embellishments to have on hand. While more often than not, I use them for their intended purpose of journalling, they also work well if I think I need something a bit extra when wanting to add depth and layers to a layout.
Scrappin Patch make it really easy by having bakers twine and buttons that work beautifully with this range, along with many others.
To do this layout I started with a Crafters Workshop Template, while I chose a chevron pattern, there are many to choose from that would work just as well. I mixed a bit of Glimmermist with gel medium, as I love the texture that this adds to a layout.
Products I used on this layout were:
Steno Pad
Italics
Meeting Minutes
Label Stickers
Pink Paislee Alphas
Buttons and Bakers twine
XX Trace

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...