Tuesday 9 October 2012

OTP Inspiration : Rebecca

With fall now in full swing it feels like a good time to shut out the cold weather and get comfy in my craft room with a mug of tea, which is exactly what I did over the weekend. Its been a busy summer for me with very little time for crafting, but who can complain. We moved from a no-so-nice rental to our own little farmstead, took some road trips to visit family, but best of all, welcomed an addition to our own little family in August! Crafting had been put on hold because I wanted to concentrate my energies on getting to know my little girl. But with this holiday weekend (Thanksgiving in Canada) I was able to take some time while Daddy was home to help watch Sofia.


Thanks for stopping in to take a peak!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...