Monday 15 October 2012

Simple Stories Handmade - Continued

Yay - another post to share the next couple of pages of my December Daily book.

Day 3 and 4


I used the Handmade Holiday Paper - Handcrafted paper as my base and then created a little black mat for a small photo on the page, and added some of the gorgeous Fundamental stickers to finish the page off.




For Day 4, I decided to use a pre-cut tag which Adrienne cut out for me using her Huge Accucut Diecut Machine, so day 4 will just have some journalling on it at the back, nice and simple.

Day 5

I used the half circle page for Day 5, covered it with Red Dot/Santa List paper, and to add a little difference, used one of the Photo Mat & Quotes papers, but putting it landscape instead of vertical.





Day 6 and 7

For the base of Day 6 I used the other side of the Red Dot/Santa List paper and again used one of the Vertical Journal Tags to give the page a little difference.




Day 7 was pretty plain, as I thought I would add a photo on it, so used the Handcrafted paper as the base
and added a Fundamental stickers on it but added some foam tape underneath to give it a little dimension.


Day 8 and 9

Pretty simple pages, I used the back side of the Flash Card paper, made a little banner and added the number 8 sticker on it, again I used some Dimensional Magic to go over the top of the number eight to give it a little shine and dimension.  I created a little journal pocket using the left overs from the Holiday Cheer Paper and added a little journal tag inside it from the Sn@p - 3 x 4" Journal Cards book, so Day 8 will all be about journalling about that day.

Page 9 was even simplier as I used one of the  Photo Mat & Quotes papers as my page, so I can add a small 2x3 photo on it and add a little journal on top.



So there you go ladies, some more pages to get you inspired to complete your December Daily Book.

As you can see there are different ways to use those Photo Mat & Quotes papers and Vertical Journal Tags .

See you soon for another long post displaying some other pages.



2 comments:

Vicki said...

Awesome ideas Heidi. Have just bought these papers to do a Dec. Daily but maybe within my PL album. :)

Jessica T said...

I absolutely love this album - totally my style. Looks beautiful, even while empty! I've never created a layout or album that is blank and ready to be filled with pics and journaling, i've always started with a picture. But this really inspires me. I might not do a Dec Daily, but I will give a blank layout a go - maybe even a xmas one for this year!
Thanks for sharing this beautiful album, and for the inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...