Thursday 25 October 2012

Simple Stories Handmade - December Daily Continued

It's that time again, another post with lots of new pages......

Day 10 and 11


Nice and easy for this page, as I used the Flash Cards Paper as my page, I can either pop a small 2x3inc photo on it or just use it for Journalling.  They are just the perfect size to add in between the pages.


For Page 11 I used another Flash Card but this one goes landscape and placed it over the Handmade Holiday Paper - Photo Mat & Quotes as the base and then placed the Flash Card over it, added a couple of stickers and presto - all done.


Page 12 and 13



I think this is my favorite page, I absolutely love the way this double page came out, the Handmade Holiday Paper - (Journal 2) which I backed onto Black Cardstock just pops, then stuck it down onto the Handmade Holiday Paper - Photo Mat & Quotes - which was quite a difficult page to use, so by sticking the Postcard PP down onto it, it made it a little different.  The number stickers are just fabbo too.... they are such cool sizes.

Page 14

 Again another favorite page, again using the  Flash Card which I have cut down to size and added a little sticker on the top and the super doopa NUMBER STICKERS.....  Base Page Handmade Holiday Paper - December 25,



Page 15 - nice and small

I used the Handmade Holiday Paper - Vertical Journal again which I have backed onto Black Cardstock and all I am going to do is tick the appropriate Holiday Favourites and pop a photo on the back and viola the page is done and dusted.... These Journal cards are just super for this type of album where you don't want a full on page every day.


Page 16 - another fav


This page was really simple to complete, I used the Handmade Holiday Paper - Page Elements as my base page, and popped those gorgeous Number Stickers on it. 


a little TIP - I have outlined all the pictures on this page using a black fine liner......

I will be back next week with the rest of the album....

TFL
Heidi


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...