Saturday 24 November 2012

Imaginisce Stamps

Hi everyone!

Today my card features a cute Christmas Tree stamp from Imaginisce. I love Imaginisce stamps.


  • They are the perfect size for cardmaking and they're easy to store away
  • Feature so many cute images
  • They are clear stamps which I prefer over mounted stamps. This way you get a clear vision of where you're stamping your image. To use you just pop the clear stamp on an acrylic block and away you go
  • They are so affordable! They're usually around $3 each with 1 stamp in each package. 


I'm starting to build my own little Christmas collection as you can see below. I've used the top stamp on my card.



My card using the Very Merry range from Echo Park...



Thanks for stopping by!

x Lana

Supplies used: Imaginisce Christmas Cheer Candle Tree stamp, Very Merry papers by Echo Park, Kaisercraft Pearls in red.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...