Monday 19 November 2012

Very Merry Teacher's Gifts 2

I found a very cool idea online somewhere - sorry not sure where - and have replicated it with some cardstock, the Echo Park Very Merry collection, and some other Christmassy decorations from my stash. These little boxes will be filled with home made candy and handed out to a couple of my daugthers pre-school teachers!
 
This is the end result, two triangular boxes making a Christmas tree, with an opening on the side:
 
 
First I cut out the two pieces that will make the triangle, and adhered them together:
 
 
 
 
 
It's very easy! Then decorate the fromt & the sides as you please!
 
 
 
 
The ribbon/s around the triangle makes sure the side won't open when you don't want to. When you DO want to open, you can just slide the ribbon to the side and easily open your box.
 
 
And here a close up of the other one:
 
 
The bells are a fun touch I think, I got mine from Spotlight!
 
Hope you found some inspiration here today!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Sally said...

Annelie I am really enjoying your teacher gift posts. Awesome!!Thanks.

Megs said...

I love this little gift, lovely idea and it looks so cool! Thanks Annelie, Im off to make some :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...