Thursday 20 December 2012

Altering Christmas Ornaments

Hi Everyone!

This is my final post for 2012, I can't believe how fast this last month has gone, not to mention the entire year! Im sure I say that every year :) but its true!  Ive still got a few things to sort for Christmas Day, but not much really, we're having the whole family at our place this year, and a new Great-Nephew to celebrate his first Christmas makes it all the more special.

When I was thinking about what I could make for my blog post this month I was wanting something simple, time was of the essence! And then I was looking at the Christmas baubles as I was putting up the tree and thought "well you're a bit boring lets spice you up!". Nothing fancy, just some left over bits of Prima bling and   an odd flower I had left over and they were done.  The new Prima bling thats in the shop will be perfect for bauble decorating, with the three different flourishes in a pack they're the perfect size and you could do three baubles from one pack, cheap as chips! :)

Heres three Ive done:




Since Ive made these ones, Ive been thinking of other ideas. You could change they're colour by using alcohol inks or distress inks, now that could look funky! Might have to squeeze some playtime in and give that a go!

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Thanks for popping by, Megan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...