Saturday 8 December 2012

Bo Bunny Detour Collection

Hi,

It's Michelle here, tonight I'm going to share with you another layout I have created using the Bo Bunny Detour Collection.  


To create this layout I first sprayed with Granite Glimmermist and then I have used the tags and circle pieces from the reverse of arrow patterned paper below to create layers beneath my photo.  I just love how easy it is to fussy cut out the shapes and it really made creating my simple layout easy but still interesting to the eye at the same time.  


Thanks for stopping by the blog today and I hope you have enjoyed seeing another layout using the Detour range.

Have you checked out the massive storewide online sale?  You can get lots of products including whole of the Bo Bunny Detour range at 40% discount.  What amazing value!!   

Take care
//Michelle


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...