Wednesday 19 December 2012

December Daily


This year I decided to do another December Daily  – it’s a photo a day for each day of December and usually made into a mini album.  However, as I’m doing Project Life I didn’t want to double up on my photos making a separate album so have used one of the WRMK page protectors packs with four 6x6 pockets and will incorporate it into the Project Life album at the back.  I am already documenting the everyday with all the normal December busy-ness so am doing my December Daily pages about our naughty elf, Elfie and all the mischief she is getting up to until Christmas Day.  If, at a later stage I want to make these wee layouts into a separate album then all I have to do is adhere them to chipboard, make a cover and bind it all together.

I have used the My Minds Eye All is Bright collection, some matching washi tape and a few doilies and string from my stash.  You could use any Christmas collection you like if you wanted to keep the same look throughout the album. 

So heres Elfies December Daily – very simple with lots of hidden tags, handwritten journaling, with a little bit of gesso, ink and Crafters Workshop templates.




Am not quite up to date as need to brave the roads, parking and the shopping centre to get more photos printed off.  My pages are all premade so that all I have to do is add the photos, a number for the date, other bits and bobs if needed and the journaling.  Also makes it stressfree and more achievable in actually getting it finished at this busy time of year.




I hope this has given you some inspiration for something a little different if you are thinking about a December Daily album. J

1 comment:

Megs said...

well you've certainly inspired me Vicki those pages look awesome and I love the MME range! I think Im going to do this next year but for all my husbands car shows, might keep me out of trouble too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...