Monday 10 December 2012

DT Inspiration

Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing some more Christmas card inspiration using the Very Merry papers from Echo Park.

This card was actually made from scraps so going into it I was a bit unsure as to how it would turn out, but I'm really happy with the result.




My main feature of the card is a rosette I made using the Tim Holtz Rosette Die (large). I finished the rosette off with a chipboard sentiment from the My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland Chipboard Elements sheet and I had a bit of cut off baker's twine laying around so I tied that to the top. I then added some banner details behind the rosette to make it pop.

This is my last post before the big day so I hope you all have an amazing Christmas with those close to you and I'll see you in the new year!

x Lana

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...