Saturday 5 January 2013

Teresa Collins Now & Then

Happy New Year to all, here is hoping that 2013 is a fantastic year ahead,

This month I received the gorgeous new Teresa Collins Now & Then range to work with. The papers are really good quality and are the texture is nice and thick, and the colours are just fabbo.

My first layout I am sharing is one of our newest addition to our family, Milo - she is a border collie pup and is absolutely adorable but naughty at the same time.



I started off with Creampuff Bazzill Cardstock which goes perfectly with this range of papers.  To add a little glitz to the layout I used the silver glitter ribbon from the Border Strips.  A little Tip I always ink the edges of my papers with Black Ink this just gives the edges a lift.



I have also created my own embellishment using the Rosette Die and the Words Paper, and finishing it off with the Now & then buttons which are self adhesive so they are nice and easy to add to your layout.



 I hope you have been inspired by this layout, there are a couple more layouts to share plus a little project which I will share which doubles as a great gift to someone special.

Products used in this layout:-

CreamPuff Cardstock
Alphas - Studio Calico thickers “Winter Wonderland” red

TFL and Happy Scrapping
Heidi

 

 

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Very nice layout, and naughty but nice is the perfect way to describe a border collie pup. LOL

Jessica T said...

love the simplicity of this layout. It looks amazing. Awesome colours too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...