Tuesday 8 April 2014

Susie's craft room

Welcome to a post introducing you to my craft room.  It has had a good tidy and a rearrange since we bought Scrappin Patch. It really needed a tidy up to create space for our new shop.

When you walk into my craft room this is what you see. 

Turning into the room


The opposite wall to the front window 


It would be a small double bedroom size but luckily big enough to fit my paper rack between the two doors.


We really love retro furniture so the wooden desk and the wooden unit next to it were a great find.

We were just about to paint our spare room grey and the add yellow accents to it but now it's turned into the Scrappin Patch shop. We had already upcycled these drawers and painted them yellow and I couldn't bear to throw them out so I got rid of an old computer desk and moved these in. I think they work well with a new floating shelve to hold the cameo and my bakers twine.

(Got the Clippit off Adrienne months ago but haven't had a chance to load it up yet)

My ikea raskogs cart is where most of my Project Life little pieces love, so I can roll it into the lounge while I journal. 

I love punches, they are so handy and mine all live in the book shelve with my stamps.


The white book shelve holds my circuit and large big shot dies in the bottom boxes. 


The Wooden cabinet holds cutters, paper clips and bits and pieces really. Then on top lie my photos (ready to project life), and my artbin with all my thin dies.

Any questions please let me know.  I know I am very lucky to have my own craft room especially when most of what I create usually happens in the lounge. 😝

Happy Scrappin
                       Susie

1 comment:

Jessica T said...

I sure would love to have a craft session in your craft room!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...